There is no game

Or is there?

Play all the forum games you can imagine here!
Pigjr1
Posts in topic: 1

There is no game

Post by Pigjr1 » Fri Aug 30, 2019 12:12 pm

The game is to figure out what game we are playing.

You may begin posting. No signups required.

I'll start: [X, 0, 0]

catgode
Posts in topic: 1
Discord: catgode#2577

Re: There is no game

Post by catgode » Fri Aug 30, 2019 12:22 pm

FlyingCat:

It's probably going to be a really cheesy answer, but I do feel what makes us us, is simply us. We're a fairly small community so I think we know each other fairly well so there's just some bonds that form over time. Playing games here together, sharing jokes, sharing stories, sharing other memories, etc. The community know you're trying to make a game because you're comfortable to tell strangers online about your goals even though it's entirely possible they could have laughed at you or told you it won't work. Even though it makes little sense, the community laughs and jokes about inane subjects such as thread names such as bipods and hominids, or the letter H since the community seems to know each other fairly well and have reached some sort of an understanding of each others sense of humor.

I don't think it's necessarily the forum games that ties the forum game forumers together. It may be what brought the members of the community here, but I don't believe games are necessary to keep the community together. Do we come here for the games, or do we instead come to spend time together?

roll for charisma