Have you tried our Notes feature?

Staff Positions

Have a question, concern, suggestion or anything else related to the forums? Post here!

Topic author
advocatus
Lead Administrator
Timezone: GMT-5

Staff Positions

Post by advocatus » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:31 am

Any forum with any amount of ambition - we certainly have a lot - will, at the very least, be thinking about staff position. We are no different, and have already created an avenue for interested users to apply for open staff positions. An extension that allows us to accept applications to be reviewed has been installed and when activated can be found here. This extension is only activated when we are actively seeking new staff members or wish to have applicants on reserve to fill any sudden staffing needs.

As the forum is still (relatively) small, I am currently the sole staff member, as no assistance is needed. However, as we grow and the needs arise, the following positions will be sought out to be filled by you:

Moderator - This is forum Moderator position where the user will be responsible for assisting in maintaining the flow of the forum. This includes, but is not limited to, flag resolution, post editing, thread moving, etc.

Lead Moderator - This is an Administrative position. Along with the responsibilities of a Moderator, this user will be responsible for maintaining the integrity of the Moderator team. As well, being directly responsible for appointing new Moderators when necessary.

Knowledge Base (KB) Contributor - This user will assist in creating and maintaining the Knowledge Base of information for this forum. This KB will include, but is not limited to, role play information, mafia setups, etc. that assist in the creation and running of forum games.

Lead KB Contributor - This is an Administrative position. Along with the responsibilities of a KB Contributor, this user will be responsible for maintaining the integrity of the KB Contributor team. As well, being directly responsible for appointing new KB Contributors when necessary.

SF Co-ordinator - This is an Administrative position. The responsibilities of this user is to maintain the Secret Forums, this includes, but is not limited to, ensuring SF availability, maintaining correct permissions, etc.

This thread is remaining open so that any comments, suggestions or constructive criticism can be posted regarding this intended plan for staff members. As well, if the application form is currently deactivated but you still wish to voice your interest in any potential future staff positions, you may do so. If you wish to nominate another user, that is allowed as well, but the nominated user can't be considered until they express their interest as well.

DJRockstar1
Regular User

Re: Staff Positions

Post by DJRockstar1 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:35 pm

helo can i b admin im 12 but im very mature for my age and i can b very active pls make me admin

Topic author
advocatus
Lead Administrator

Post by advocatus » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:48 pm

DJRockstar1 wrote:
Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:35 pm
helo can i b admin im 12 but im very mature for my age and i can b very active pls make me admin
It'd be easier if I gave you my password.

Topic author
advocatus
Lead Administrator

Post by advocatus » Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:05 am

The Knowledge Base extension that I have been waiting for has begun development. There's still quite a bit of time before the Knowledge Base extension will be made available (it's still in active development and then needs to be reviewed). But, we can still work on preparing for it when it becomes ready. For this reason, I am now looking for Knowledge Base Contributors.

If you are interested, please fill out the application appropriately and your application will be reviewed. Thank-you for your interest.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic